海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 国内游泳池是怎么换衣服的?看了这篇blog逗死我了(zt)Testing a swimsuit in a
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 国内游泳池是怎么换衣服的?看了这篇blog逗死我了(zt)Testing a swimsuit in a   
错误

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 专家

加入时间: 2006/11/06
文章: 4336

海归分: 576756

文章标题: 国内游泳池是怎么换衣服的?看了这篇blog逗死我了(zt)Testing a swimsuit in a (2086 reads)      时间: 2008-8-07 周四, 01:23   

作者:错误海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olympics/2008/08/testing_a_spaceage_swimsuit_in_1.html Testing a space-age swimsuit in a local Beijing pool * Tom Fordyce * 6 Aug 08, 01:44 PM Three years of intensive research. A fabric developed in Nasa laboratories. 48 world records broken. Speedo's new Lazer swimsuit has caused enormous waves in pro swimming world. That's all very well. But what happens if you wear it down at your local Beijing pool? The initial response in the men's changing rooms in Xiao Xi Tian is one of muted disgust. It's not so much the suit - that's still in my bag - as the fact that I am woefully unaware of Chinese swimming pool protocol.

As far as I can see, there are no separate cubicles to get changed in. So does that mean I get undressed in full view of everyone else? We're all boys together, yes? No. Not unless Chinese men regularly break off from combing their hair and tying their shoelaces to stare red-faced at the ceiling or turn to face the nearest wall with a low growl. The suit itself is like a second skin. It's like trying to force my body into a snake's sleeping-bag. With one foot stuck in the gusset and everything else in the shop window, I overbalance and hop across the changing-room floor, apologising profusely in a language no-one else can understand. Summoning up the last of my dignity, I pull on the shoulder straps, mutter "Xiexie" at the assembled throng and walk out through the nearest door - straight into the toilets. The scene out by the pool is charming. Old ladies are slowly cruising through the water, using the time-honoured 'polishing tables' breast-stroke technique favoured by casual swimmers the world over. Children are splashing about enthusiastically with floats and flippers. As I slide into the cloudy chlorine, two of the children see me coming and scull away frantically. One of the old women stares in horror and swims into the woman in front of her. I attempt to strike up a conversation with a rotund man perched on the edge of the pool. He points at my spray-on suit, slaps the large belly flopping over his trunks and shakes his head emphatically. "Honestly - you'd be surprised," I tell him. "It's like wearing a corset." He says something back and holds out his forearms, gesturing for me to give them a feel. Tom compares outfits with his new friend

"Goodness," I say, squeezing one warily. "So strong." He smiles and nods, flops into the pool and thrashes his way up to the other end. I duck under a lane rope and surface close to a gaggle of chatting ladies. They scatter as rapidly as if I had a dorsal fin. As I push off the side and start front-crawling down the lane, three of the women press themselves against the side of the pool. The other two are already hauling themselves out of the water. I haven't repelled women this effectively since an accident at work involving a large pot of yoghurt left me walking round with an unpleasant stain down the front of my shorts. After a few brisk lengths (summary: it's like wearing the world's thinnest wetsuit) I borrow an interpreter to gather a selection of opinions. In no particular order, here are some of their thoughts: "I would never wear one. It makes you look like a woman." "Are you a professional?" "I can't see a Chinese man wearing that." "Isn't it a woman's costume?" "I've never seen anything like that before." "No. Men should swim in shorts, like mine." Michael Phelps, who'll be aiming for eight gold medals at these Olympics, says of the Lazer: "When I hit the water, I feel like a rocket." Tom Fordyce, who'll be aiming to wear board-shorts next time, says: "When I left the water, I felt like the entire place was laughing at me."

作者:错误海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
国内吃喝玩乐系列:【精彩照片】富百啊,富百!(I)-- 警车开道,政治局委员待遇 海归论坛 2004-4-06 周二, 02:59
[唠叨]中国政府现在有钱了,应该建公园,游泳池,图书馆;好面子,体现发达,... 海归主坛 2009-6-23 周二, 10:06
找女朋友真得去游泳池 海归酒吧 2010-10-23 周六, 11:02
【来自脚底的惊喜】去游泳池再也没有 - 后顾之忧【It is summer... 风情茶馆 2010-8-03 周二, 13:09
【游泳池畔的美女系列 3】生逢7月3号【意外分享一块大奶蛋糕】暂时无图 海归茶馆 2010-7-04 周日, 13:49
【搬家后的第一天】游泳池畔的美女2 - PLAYBOY公主与华人烤鸭法案【... 海归茶馆 2010-6-30 周三, 14:50
【搬家的最后一天】游泳池畔的美女 1 - 火焰山傍边的铁扇公主【Canon... 海归茶馆 2010-6-29 周二, 15:14
【第二次握手和捐款】海归的书包,老中的铅笔,HP $299, 还是游泳池边... 海归主坛 2009-6-01 周一, 13:14

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 错误离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.