海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 我和一个海归网著名女ID不得不说的故事
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 我和一个海归网著名女ID不得不说的故事   
tahiti
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: 我和一个海归网著名女ID不得不说的故事 (4215 reads)      时间: 2007-12-02 周日, 15:31

作者:游客海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

你进来想看什么呢? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It is not my fault that sb can't find what they want here.

Gossip is sth of the people, by the people, for the people.

Never short(沽空) people's curiosity.--tahiti
Mr. Green Mr. Green

这个海归网女ID以前是Tahari,是一个著名时装品牌的名字,这是一个很有品位的牌子。
现在她的ID是tahari_lady。
我的ID:tahiti是一个地名,是南太平洋上一串珍珠般的小岛。

ELIE TAHARI: Architect of Fashion

"Everything magical happens to me when I am in love." With the transcendent vision of an artist, Elie Tahari is a man seduced by the truth and beauty of life. So it is no surprise that the most elegantly understated fashions of this century have evolved from the house of this impassioned designer, who believes clothing should be "quieter than the woman," so that her true beauty can shine through.

"Achieving silence through design is extremely difficult." A student of silence, he believes, "Great architects create spaces that are very much in tune with the wind, the sun, the light, the air and the seasons. Clothing should be no different." From his passion for architecture, Elie Tahari finds inspiration in clean, straight lines and quiet suggestion. With these basic principles as his foundation, he has built an empire.

Elie Tahari’s unique talent for dressing the sexy, sophisticated woman has evolved into a $500 million business, with a presence on five continents, in more than 600 US stores and in five free-standing boutiques. Quite a magical story for a man who grew up in an Israeli orphanage and immigrated to the US in the 1970s with empty pockets and a heart full of spirit.

After his arrival in New York, Elie Tahari was desperate for work. "I went from showroom to showroom in the Garment District looking for employment," he recalls. "Things started turning around for me when I learned about retail." His position selling clothing from a boutique in Greenwich Village was an introduction to his first love– designing women’s fashion. Elie Tahari’s determination to learn and his auspicious attraction to the electric energy of New York’s famed club scene, inspired the designs that propelled him into the ‘who’s who’ of fashion.

While it’s easy to imagine this intense man with dark eyes caught up in the swooning advances of dancing girls, Elie Tahari survived the 70s. In fact, at the ingenuous age of 25, Elie Tahari became one of the foremost figures in fashion with the visionary opening of his first boutique on New York’s now-illustrious Madison Avenue.

Parlaying his keen ability to predict what a woman wants from fashion before she even knows it, he turned his attentions in the 80’s to the tailored suit– an effort that redefined a decade. Even today, Elie Tahari is lauded for his empowering designs, inspired by his belief that women can look smart and sexy.

Despite these accomplishments, Elie Tahari felt something was missing. As he blew out the candles on his 46th birthday, he wished for love– and that was the night magic walked right through his door. He met his wife. In his own words, "Rory is my greatest love, and therefore, my greatest inspiration." The company has grown five times larger under the guidance and collaborative efforts of this unique husband-wife team, who together have injected the brand with new meaning and vigor through the launch of the Elie Tahari Collection. Women have been drawn to Elie Tahari designs for over three decades, and this devoted following continues to revel in the feminine embellishments, sensual fabrics, and subtle textures that have come to define the Elie Tahari collection.

From such humble beginnings, he transformed his life and became the namesake of a vastly successful business. It’s no wonder that to wear Elie Tahari is to feel transformed, as if by magic and love.

我的ID是tahiti,如果你想了解那个天堂般的地方,可以看我的博客。

作者:游客海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

标签:  女ID,故事,

上一次由tahiti于2007-12-04 周二, 17:43修改,总共修改了2次

相关主题
惊悉狗狗曾经被海归网著名女ID玩弄感情。有几句一直想说的话,今天说出来。 海归酒吧 2007-12-01 周六, 04:45
【也提上来】回海归网著名女ID的一封信及图片 海归茶馆 2007-3-29 周四, 15:25
最近海归网域名解析好像不稳定,有问题的同学可尝试直接访问IP地址 海归商务 2012-2-20 周一, 16:11
狼主,多少也给个星吧,让海归网出名,帖子破纪录 海归商务 2012-2-08 周三, 18:34
海归网域名解析有问题? 海归商务 2011-10-20 周四, 08:17
向狼协推介海归网盈利路线图【网上加网下, 楼上加楼下, 鼠标加面粉, 请海... 海归酒吧 2008-5-30 周五, 10:52
老狼:能不能以海归网的名义捐款,大家先把钱打给你,归网负责记录、管理,并转... 四川地震和捐助专题 2008-5-13 周二, 17:32
某海龟网著名ID在另外一个坛子上说: "西方列强之所以强,是因为... 海归主坛 2008-3-16 周日, 21:13

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.