海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 章子怡推荐李安的英文推荐信原文-帮改改?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 章子怡推荐李安的英文推荐信原文-帮改改?   
conker

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/01/20
文章: 492

海归分: 101109

文章标题: 章子怡推荐李安的英文推荐信原文-帮改改? (2100 reads)      时间: 2006-5-04 周四, 04:23   

作者:conker海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

章子怡推荐李安入百人榜的英文推荐信原文

Ang Lee The Cross-Cultural Cowboy of Film

By ZIYI ZHANG

Because of Ang Lee, so many more people know about Chinese filmmaking and about Chinese films. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, a Chinese-language movie, mesmerized Western audiences in 2000. And last year, with Brokeback Mountain, yet another unimaginable success, both with critics and audiences, he captivated the entire world and reached the pinnacle of moviemaking.

Lee's ability to be such a huge cross-cultural influence is, I think, unique. His Taiwanese upbringing, which kept him deeply rooted in the Chinese way of being and living, combined with his well-informed understanding of Western mores and filmmaking techniques have allowed him to speak to those two worlds in a way no other director has.

It's as if when Lee, 51, makes a film, he is able to erase the cultural lines and have its profundity understood at a universal level. He creates characters that draw in an audience no matter what language they speak. His insight into the human heart crosses all boundaries.

I know he is also making a huge influence in the lives of younger filmmakers and actors. I, for one, will be forever indebted to him for casting me in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. When I went to audition for him, I had made just one film (The Road Home) and had never done any martial arts. I was 20 and didn't feel up to any of it. He still gave me that chance. Why? He saw what I could be capable of and was willing to let me have a go at it. How great is he?

I love that he never limits himself either. He's a good role model for all of us. Director Ang Lee lives in the future.

The Beijing-born Zhang starred most recently in Memoirs of a Geisha

作者:conker海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
东拉西扯系列:知道为什么春晚最后一分钟忽然把章子怡找来,唱了一首不咸不淡的... 海归茶馆 2008-2-07 周四, 22:42
[好贴推荐,请关注更新][别人原创] 今日得闲,开个图帖八一八章子怡出道以... 生活风情 2007-6-05 周二, 23:43
华表奖明星后台照曝光 章子怡李冰冰亲密合影 海归茶馆 2007-8-30 周四, 14:17
李冰冰华表封后激动落泪 范冰冰性感艳压章子怡 海归茶馆 2007-8-27 周一, 13:50
李连杰刘德华金城武不愿与章子怡合作 - - zt 海归茶馆 2006-11-08 周三, 13:37
▲▲ 李安讥讽章子怡 口齿不清没坐相 海归论坛 2006-5-05 周五, 02:46
汪峰章子怡订婚了,祝贺 海归酒吧 2015-2-10 周二, 01:10
一代宗师:成就了王家卫,救赎了章子怡。 海归酒吧 2013-1-28 周一, 23:35

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.