海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 这米国参议员为了到中国骗吃骗喝不惜大耍流氓,现在吃喝完了又要装孙子
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 这米国参议员为了到中国骗吃骗喝不惜大耍流氓,现在吃喝完了又要装孙子   
七软八硬

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2005/07/28
文章: 1270
来自: 解阳县泥湾镇六合村二大队三组
海归分: 209721

文章标题: 这米国参议员为了到中国骗吃骗喝不惜大耍流氓,现在吃喝完了又要装孙子 (1542 reads)      时间: 2006-3-28 周二, 23:31   

作者:七软八硬海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Our Trade With China
Sign In to E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly
Save Article

参议员Charles E. Schumer给扭腰时报的EMAIL

Published: March 28, 2006
To the Editor:

Regarding the legislation that Senator Lindsey Graham and I have introduced and our attempts to urge China to play fair in the global marketplace (editorial, March 27), Senator Graham and I have never argued that our bill would eliminate the growing trade deficit with China. Rather, it would reverse one of the inequities in our free-trade system.

It is a tenet of free trade that the currencies of large economies should float. The economists I have talked to all agree that when a major power like China pegs its currency, it creates inefficiencies in the world trading system and harms American companies and workers.

Nudging China to float its currency on an established and reasonable timetable is a worthy goal.

Our preference has never been to impose a 27.5 percent tariff on all Chinese goods that enter the country. Rather, by using this admittedly blunt instrument, we have sought to get both countries to agree to a gradual path to a floating currency.

After four years of work, we believe that we are close to achieving our goal. I returned from China with renewed confidence that while China faces serious problems, it can step up the pace of currency reform and create a win-win solution for both countries.

Charles E. Schumer
U.S. Senator from New York
Washington, March 27, 2006

作者:七软八硬海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
回忆我在中国“留学”的日子:黑人,耍流氓,遣返 海归酒吧 2010-4-19 周一, 16:20
转帖:提不起来的中国足球,中超耍流氓,阿内尔卡孔卡们集体“越狱” 海归主坛 2012-12-23 周日, 15:16
今天MSN:两参议员准备提案:买50万的房子,可拿绿卡 海归商务 2011-10-21 周五, 03:40
美国人的克星,小道消息:美国参议员跑了一圈中国和台湾,回去质问国防部长为什... 海归主坛 2010-6-20 周日, 11:43
[转帖]谈谈政治假民主的马萨诸塞州参议员补选和美国所谓的医疗保险改革法案 海归主坛 2010-1-20 周三, 13:53
[新闻][讨论]感叹世上怎么出个正人君子就这么难呢?-- 与女实习生有染遭... 海归茶馆 2009-8-06 周四, 10:06
zt我老公上的私立高中叫PINGREE,一年四万刀。同学都是有OLD MO... 海归主坛 2008-6-26 周四, 12:53
[视频]法国参议员严重鄙视被操纵的反华活动. 海归茶馆 2008-4-24 周四, 15:25

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 七软八硬离线  发送站内短信
  • 这米国参议员为了到中国骗吃骗喝不惜大耍流氓,现在吃喝完了又要装孙子 -- 七软八硬 - (1480 Byte) 2006-3-28 周二, 23:31 (1542 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.