海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 东拉西扯系列:Attitude Is Everything (安氏奇谈怪论篇)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 东拉西扯系列:Attitude Is Everything (安氏奇谈怪论篇)   
安普若
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归元勋

头衔: 海归元勋
声望: 大师
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/21
文章: 26038
来自: 中国美国的飞机上
海归分: 4196257

文章标题: 东拉西扯系列:Attitude Is Everything (安氏奇谈怪论篇) (4104 reads)      时间: 2004-4-12 周一, 12:17   

作者:安普若海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

这两天大家讨论论坛的发展方向,我觉得问题的关键不是应该讨论哪些贴子应该贴,哪些贴子应该删,如何组织分坛等等。这些是应该做的,而且也是应该好好考虑的。但这些是“末”,不是“本”,咱们不应该本末倒置。那么,“本”是什么?

“本”是Attitude -- Attitude Is Everything!

今天的论坛还是那个论坛,贴的东西大部分还是那些东西,人也大部分还是那些人(当然来了许多新人,也走了一些老人),但为什么许多人却感觉今天论坛的味道变了呢?是什么原因?回答就一句话,今天的论坛的Attitude变了。

如果大家回忆回忆当年的论坛,当年的论坛里几乎每个人都相当的POSITIVE,相当的CONFIDENT,相当的PASSION。每个人无论男女都有一副很好的Attitude 。

今天,大家的Passion那里去了?大家还是那么Positive吗?张口我是无名小背闭嘴我是农民,哪里是你的Confidence?

你不需要多么成功,但你也没有必要拒绝成功!

你不需要是精英,但你也没必要拒绝成为社会的先锋!

我记得当年我上学的时候,学校的篮球队打成全美的FINAL FOUR了。同学们沸腾了。当然后来的几场球输了,但球队回来的时候,仍然象凯旋的英雄一样受到欢迎。

当时,我买了一件T-SHIRT做纪念,T-SHIRT上面印着:

90% Attitude and 10% Guts.

这件T-SHIRT我到现在还留着,不舍得穿。因为这就是我的座右铭!

我这里给大家抄一段散文里的一句话:

Each morning I wake up and say to myself, "You have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

同样,我们也可以选择,我们可以选择一个POSITIVE的、一个乐观向上的的论坛,我们也可以选择一个到处是NEGATIVE STUFF、到处迷漫着“我是LOW LIFES别里我”的论坛。论坛是每一个来论坛的人的论坛,如果我们把论坛叫成“精英论坛”,那么每一个来论坛的人,无论你是谁,你都是精英,因为你选择了to be positive, to be great!

最后推荐大家读读下面这篇小散文:Attitude Is Everything

https://learning.sohu.com/2004/04/02/89/article219708963.shtml

Attitude Is Everything

Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!"

He was a unique manager because he had several waiters who had followed him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.

Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, "I don't get it! You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?"

Jerry replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, 'Jerry, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life."

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes, it is," Jerry said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life."

I reflected on what Jerry said. Soon thereafter, I left the restaurant industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business: he left the back door open one morning and was held up at gunpoint by three armed robbers. While trying to open the safe(保险柜), his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off (忘记,遗漏)the combination (开启号码锁的号码组合). The robbers panicked and shot him.

Luckily, Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the local trauma (创伤,外伤)center. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullets still in his body.

I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins. Wanna see my scars(伤疤)?" I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place.

"The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied. "Then, as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live, or I could choose to die. I chose to live."

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Jerry continued, "The paramedics (护理人员)were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the emergency room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read, 'He's a dead man.' "I knew I needed to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, there was a big, burly (魁梧的,结实的)nurse shouting questions at me," said Jerry.

"She asked if I was allergic (过敏的)to anything. 'Yes,' I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Bullets!'

Over their laughter, I told them. 'I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."

Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully.

Attitude, after all, is everything.

作者:安普若海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
东拉西扯系列:【图片报道】海归网终于被封了 ;! (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归论坛 2005-10-23 周日, 13:55
东拉西扯系列:为海归网算命的结果——请高人指点迷津  (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归茶馆 2005-8-22 周一, 13:57
东拉西扯系列:海归网上人物命运的走势  (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归论坛 2005-7-19 周二, 15:57
东拉西扯系列:万帖感言 (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归茶馆 2005-5-24 周二, 19:03
东拉西扯系列:丈夫的誓言 -- 兼答“京JJ” (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归茶馆 2004-7-15 周四, 01:24
东拉西扯系列:我在网上的八大底线 -- 兼答“乏了乏啦”老兄 (安氏奇谈... 海归茶馆 2004-7-07 周三, 11:11
东拉西扯系列:二十年前——“姐弟恋”、“暗恋”、从此我坐下了病。。。(安氏... 海归茶馆 2004-6-30 周三, 17:43
东拉西扯系列:论“祥林嫂情结” (安氏奇谈怪论篇) 海归茶馆 2004-6-06 周日, 04:27

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 安普若离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码什么是QQ号码? MSN
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.