海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Need you guys' help!
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Need you guys' help!   
laomazix
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Need you guys' help! (496 reads)      时间: 2003-8-15 周五, 00:50      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Need you guys’ help and support. I assigned some technology to a company here in the US four years ago. I was also contracted with the company to bring it to the commercial. As a team, we completed the technology and filed four patents. We also finished the scale up process and market research. When we were working toward commercial stage, the company had financial trouble, filed bankruptcy, and closed many divisions (including the one I worked with). Others were sad (lost job), but I was happy. According to the assignment agreement, the company had to re-assign all technology including the improved part and patents back to me if they terminated the contract. The company spent over 3 million dollars and manpower on the research and development, and the technology was ready to go to market. However, my happiness did last long. When I was ambitiously trying to bring this one to commercial on my own, a business plan was finished, a team was formed (maybe it wasn’t a strong one), but an investor could not found. Toll manufacturer could be found either because it needs a special facility. Five months and thousands dollars were wasted. So, now I decide to go back to China in the early October, and hope to find investors there. Also hope to find some entrepreneurs to work to together. The major markets for the products are in the US, Europe, and Japan. From my knowledge, it has not formed a market in China yet. Wish me good luck. If you guys have any suggestions or information, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you guys. My email address is [email protected]

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Hey, Guys ! Come here! 2013全球大事预测! 海归商务 2013-1-05 周六, 09:19
Do you guys watch horror shows? This ... 海归茶馆 2011-9-11 周日, 12:19
[转帖]Five Reasons Why Chinese Guys Nee... 海归酒吧 2011-9-09 周五, 04:44
Masters: 5 guys at -10: Woods, choi, ... 海归GOLF 2011-4-11 周一, 05:23
Guys called hammer 海归职场 2009-11-10 周二, 18:38
For guys trading US stock 谈股论金 2008-11-14 周五, 14:16
Listen, guys. Nobody take you as dumm... 海归酒吧 2008-6-09 周一, 15:35
what u guys think about FIG? 海归论坛 2007-4-27 周五, 11:54

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.