海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 影视圈:I was misquoted on June 4 massacre, says Tony Leung(转帖)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 影视圈:I was misquoted on June 4 massacre, says Tony Leung(转帖)   
安普若
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归元勋

头衔: 海归元勋
声望: 大师
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/21
文章: 26038
来自: 中国美国的飞机上
海归分: 4196257

文章标题: 影视圈:I was misquoted on June 4 massacre, says Tony Leung(转帖) (5314 reads)      时间: 2013-8-03 周六, 06:47   

作者:安普若海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I was misquoted on June 4 massacre, says Tony Leung

Thursday, 02 August, 2012, 3:09am
Niki Law

Award-winning actor Tony Leung Chiu-wai has denied voicing support for the central government's actions during the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre, after human rights activists accused him of selling his conscience to boost his career on the mainland.

The former Cannes award-winner said in a statement that B International magazine had 'misquoted' him and taken his comments on his new movie, Hero - which premiered last night - out of context.

In the interview, the 40-year-old was said to have drawn an analogy between Beijing and the emperor Qin Shihuang, portrayed in Hero, by saying he supported the tyrannical emperor's actions as long as they led to peace.

'I agree with the message of peace and human kindness in the film,' he was quoted as saying. 'For example, during the June 4 incident, I didn't join in any demonstrations because what the Chinese government did was right - to maintain stability, which was good for everybody.'

However, after activists accused the star of ignorance, a statement was released on his behalf saying it had not been his intention to make personal comments on political issues.

'We would like to first clarify that his interview was misquoted,' it said. 'He regrets any misunderstanding over this matter.'

But the editor-in-chief of B International, Angelica Cheung, last night maintained Leung had not been misquoted, saying she took down everything he said 'word for word'.

'We are not a political magazine and have nothing to gain from [misquoting him]. I was actually very surprised when he offered the analogy because we had not mentioned it at all,' Ms Cheung said. 'If you read the whole interview, you will see that his analogy fits in perfectly. It is not out of context at all.'

Hero, with a US$31 million [HK$240 million] budget, has been heralded by critics as the next Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which won four Oscars last year. An edited version of the film, directed by Zhang Yimou, ran in Shenzhen and Beijing for seven days in October so it would qualify for next year's Oscars.

Hero goes on general release in Hong Kong today and across the mainland tomorrow.

At last night's premiere at the Convention and Exhibition Centre, co-star Maggie Cheung Man-yuk said she was thrilled that Hero had made it through a preliminary round of judging for the best foreign film Oscar. 'Getting through the first round alone is very good,' she said.

The premiere was attended by Chief Executive Tung Chee-hwa and the film's stars, Leung, Cheung and Donnie Yen. Faye Wong, who sings the film's theme song, also attended.

https://www.scmp.com/article/401228/i-was-misquoted-june-4-massacre-says-tony-leung

作者:安普若海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
基金系列:国内首支影视文化产业基金在天津成立(转帖) 海归主坛 2009-8-19 周三, 20:41
纽约时报:斯诺登逃离香港始末(转帖) 海归主坛 2013-7-27 周六, 07:37
资料存档:奥巴马2013年就职演讲(转帖) 海归主坛 2013-1-22 周二, 04:25
人物:杨向东:我没有企业家那种“爱”(转帖) 海归商务 2012-12-29 周六, 16:05
中国公司海外上市系列:中概股“看门人”受调查(转帖) 海归商务 2012-12-07 周五, 23:09
没事找事系列:纽约时报:越南“太子党”横扫越南(转帖) 海归主坛 2012-9-04 周二, 02:16
没事找事系列:中国富人爱上新加坡(转帖) 海归茶馆 2012-4-09 周一, 19:11
港股系列:谢平详解H股全流通(转帖) 海归商务 2012-4-07 周六, 07:53

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 安普若离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码什么是QQ号码? MSN
  • 影视圈:I was misquoted on June 4 massacre, says Tony Leung(转帖) -- 安普若 - (2838 Byte) 2013-8-03 周六, 06:47 (5314 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.