海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Just look at Most分析研究工作人's工资,在华尔街算低得可怜, you know they are not doing high level job
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Just look at Most分析研究工作人's工资,在华尔街算低得可怜, you know they are not doing high level job   
WallStreetDog
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Just look at Most分析研究工作人's工资,在华尔街算低得可怜, you know they are not doing high level job (2180 reads)      时间: 2005-8-17 周三, 12:13      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

As articles below indicated the real people in charge(high level people) are those traders, fund managers who make decision which one to buy and to sell, when to buy and when to sell not those people doing modeling. Just look at their salary, you know the level is not high at all. I am not saying they are not important, but they are in deed not high level people at all.

As this article indicated the real people in charge-high level are those traders, fund managers who make decision which one to buy and sell, when to buy and when to sell not those people doing modeling. The high level people do not need to do modeling, technician will do it for them.

That is why I said if any Sr. people interviewed by Mr.An Xiao's stupid questions, will definitely walk away.

真正的high level people use low level people's modeling results, but they have better understanding in global financial market relationships for example, currency exchange,industry trend, treasury bill yield curve, emerging market, current account, econimic cycles, how to find Red Flag that the company did not want to you know before anyone else, how to check out free cash flow and return of capital for long term,due diligence......

Without understand those more important things in great detail, without knowing when to buy and when to sell, talking about Mr. Anxiao's question,Portfolios risk control based on modeling resutls, these are totally nonsense and useless. Modeling could provide sell signals, but most of the time they are false signals otherwise, all mutual funds could made huge money already in 2000.

No matter how good a modeling is, if you don't know when to buy and when to sell, you will be still the loser.

Believe or not, based on Mr.AnXiao's posts here,I see Mr. AnXiao's understanding is below everage for those more important issues. His "Angel Fund" is more likely going to perform worse than the average Angel Fund in long term.

Do I like to read Mr.AnXiao's story, yes!!!!!, I enjoyed reading his story, but not for real, only for fun. Those are mostly talking show only.

No matter what, I still wish him best luck.

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
大多数中国人在华尔街做的是分析研究工作(转帖) 海归论坛 2005-8-17 周三, 00:15
[原创]猎头急聘-北京-移动通信全球领先企业急聘-失效分析研究员-薪金:4... IT 2011-8-09 周二, 11:16
[讨论]世行研究报告:中国2030,建设现代,和谐,创新的高收入社会 海归商务 2012-2-29 周三, 14:29
研究了一下无锡530,有些问题 海归商务 2010-12-03 周五, 22:09
[转帖]致最年轻市长周森丰夫妇--请不要总是以清华人自居!清华本科生和研究... 海归主坛 2009-8-16 周日, 23:45
北京事业单位招聘标准研究工程师 海归职场 2009-5-08 周五, 13:19
招聘标准研究工程师 海归职场 2009-5-07 周四, 15:14
打算春节这段研究一下法国文化,包括法国的色情电影什么的 海归酒吧 2009-1-23 周五, 14:54

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.