海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [转帖]我与奥巴马的对话 - 芮成钢
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [转帖]我与奥巴马的对话 - 芮成钢   
暗八仙

头衔: 海归上校

头衔: 海归上校
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2005/08/19
文章: 5359
来自: 北京
海归分: 76190

文章标题: [转帖]我与奥巴马的对话 - 芮成钢 (1977 reads)      时间: 2009-4-04 周六, 15:47   

作者:暗八仙海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

OBAMA: All right. I've got time for just a couple more questions. I'm going to find a journalist here.

奥巴马:好。我还有时间再回答几个问题。我来挑一个记者。

(CROSSTALK) (场下记者举手,不时发出喊声)

OBAMA: All right. Here, I'm going to call on this gentleman right here. He's -- he's been very persistent.

奥巴马:好,我想让这边的这位先生提问。他一直非常执著。

RUI CHENGGANG: Rui Chenggang of China Central Television. It seems the world leaders have been talking about increasing the voice and voting rights of developing countries. I would like to ask two questions instead of just one. First one, on behalf of China...

芮成钢:芮成钢,来自中国中央电视台。既然全球的领导人一直在讲要给发展中国家更多的话语权和投票权,那么我就想问两个问题而不是一个问题。第一个问题是代表中国问的..

OBAMA: I may choose which one I want to answer.

奥巴马:我可能只选择其中一个问题回答。

(LAUGHTER)(奥巴马笑)

RUI CHENGGANG: of course.

芮成钢:当然可以。

OBAMA: That's always the danger of asking two questions.

奥巴马:问两个问题总是有风险的。

RUI CHENGGANG: First one, you've had a very fruitful meeting with our President. And during the Clinton administration, U.S.-China relationship was characterized, in Clinton's words, "strategic, constructive partnership." During the Bush era it was -- the catchphrase, quote, unquote, "stakeholder." The Bush administration expects China to -- to become a responsible stakeholder in international affairs. Have you come up with a catchphrase of your own? And, certainly, it is not the G-2, is it?

芮成钢:首先,您和中国国家主席在此次峰会上进行了成果颇丰的会谈。在克林顿时期,中美关系被克林顿概括为“建设性战略伙伴关系”。在小布什时期,(形容中美关系的)关键词是“利益相关者”——当时的布什政府希望中国在国际事务中担当负责任的利益相关者。您是否已经有了一个自己的关键词(来定位中美关系)呢?那当然不会是所谓的G2,对吧?

And my second question is, on behalf of the world, politics is very local, even though we've been talking about global solution, as indicated by your recent preference over American journalists and British, which is OK. (Laughter.) How can you make sure that you will do whatever you can, so that that local politics will not trump or negatively affect good international economics?

Thank you, Mr. President.

我的第二个问题是代表全世界问的。虽然我们一直在讲全球性的对策,但政治本身却是非常本土化的,正如您刚才一直优先选择美国和英国的记者提问,不过这倒没有什么。(奥巴马笑)

问题是,您如何确保糟糕的本土政治不会干扰或消极的影响到正确的国际经贸往来合作?谢谢,总统先生。

OBAMA: Well, those -- those are excellent questions. On -- on the first question, your American counterparts will tell you I'm terrible with those little catchphrases and sound bites. So I haven't come up with anything catchy yet, but if you have any suggestions, let me know. (LAUGHTER) I'll be happy to use them.

奥巴马:你问得问题都非常精彩。关于第一个问题,你的美国同行们可以告诉你,我最不善于用关键词或短语对事务进行概括了。所以(对于中美关系)我到目前为止还没有想到用什么精辟的短语来概括。不过你要是有什么建议,不妨告诉我。(笑)我会很高兴的使用它。

In terms of local politics, look, I'm the President of the United States. I'm not the President of China, I'm not the President of Japan, I'm not the President of the other participants here. And so I have a direct responsibility to my constituents to make their lives better. That's why they put me in there. That accounts for some of the questions here, about how concretely does me being here help them find a job, pay for their home, send their kids to college, live what we call the American Dream. And I will be judged by my effectiveness in meeting their needs and concerns.

至于本土政治,你看,我是美国的总统,不是中国的主席,也不是日本首相,我不是参加峰会各位的首脑。我最直接的责任是让我们美国的人民生活得更好,这才是他们选举我到这个职位的目的。这也是前面几个问题中所提到的,为什么我来这里(参与20国峰会)能够帮助美国人民就业、购买住房、培养孩子上大学、实现我们所说的“美国梦”。衡量我的标准,就是要看我是否能有效地满足美国人民的需要和解决他们所关心的问题。

But in an era of integration and interdependence, it is also my responsibility to lead America into recognizing that its interests, its fate is tied up with the larger world; that if we neglect or abandon those who are suffering in poverty, that not only are we depriving ourselves of potential opportunities for markets and economic growth, but ultimately that despair may turn to violence that turns on us; that unless we are concerned about the education of all children and not just our children, not only may we be depriving ourselves of the next great scientist who's going to find the next new energy source that saves the planet, but we also may make people around the world much more vulnerable to anti-American propaganda.

但是在现在这个各国相互依存相互融合的时期,我的另一个职责就是带领美国人民认识到:我们国家的利益和命运和世界是紧密相连的。如果我们忽视或者放弃那些遭遇贫穷的国家和人民,我们将不但放弃了经济和市场发展的潜在机遇,而且最终失望会转变为暴力的冲突反过来伤害我们。如果我们只关注美国的下一代,而不是全世界所有下一代的教育问题,那么我们将不仅仅会失去某一个探索到新能源来拯救地球的伟大科学家,我们会使全世界的人民更易于陷入反美的情绪。

So if I'm effective as America's President right now, part of that effectiveness involves holding a -- providing Americans insight into how their self-interest is tied up with yours. And that's an ongoing project because it's not always obvious.

所以,如果我现在作为美国总统是称职的,是有作为的,那么部分的作为就将体现在我帮助美国人去深刻理解:他们的利益和你们的利益是相连的。这是个持续不断的任务——因为它往往不容易被人理解。

And there are going to be times where short-term interests are going to differ; there's no doubt about it. And protectionism is the classic example. You can make arguments that if you can get away with protecting your markets, as long as the other folks don't protect theirs, then in the short term you may benefit. And it then becomes important not only for me to try to give people a sense of why, over the long term, that's counter-productive, but also it becomes important for me to put policies in place in the United States that provide a cushion, provide support for those people who may suffer local dislocations because of globalization. And that's something that I think every government has to think about.

有些时候大家的短期利益是有差异的,这是不容置疑的,保护主义就是一个经典的例子。你可能会想:如果你保护你的本国市场不被惩罚,而别的国家都不实施保护主义,你在短期就会有切近的利益。所以,我要向大家解释为什么保护主义从长期来看,对经济和生产力有负作用,这很重要。但同时,在美国国内我们也要实行某些政策,为那些由于全球化而遭遇损失的人们建立经济的保障与过渡,这也非常重要。我觉得这是每一个政府都需要考虑的。

There are individuals who will be harmed by a trade deal. There are businesses who will go out of business because of free trade. And to the extent that a government is not there to help them reshape their company or retrain for the new jobs that are being created, over time you're going to get people who see -- who rightly see their personal self-interest in very narrow terms. Okay?

会有人因为一个贸易协定而遭受损失,会有公司因为自由贸易而关门破产。政府如果不在这种情况下帮助这些企业转型,帮助他们找到新的就业机会,长此以往,就会让这些人陷入只顾自身利益的狭隘当中(而一叶障目不见泰山)。不是吗?

作者:暗八仙海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
资料备查:奥巴马总统2013年4月18日早晨在波士顿的感人演讲(转帖) 海归主坛 2013-4-19 周五, 03:10
[转帖]世界需要毛ZD,而不是奥巴马 海归主坛 2013-3-08 周五, 00:51
资料存档:奥巴马2013年就职演讲(转帖) 海归主坛 2013-1-22 周二, 04:25
[转帖]美国总统竞选迎首场舌战 奥巴马罗姆尼皆输不起 海归茶馆 2012-10-04 周四, 02:56
[转帖]奥巴马为何对中国光电板很客气? 海归商务 2012-3-29 周四, 11:11
[转帖] 奥巴马幕僚:中美反目将成世界灾难 海归商务 2012-3-25 周日, 14:49
[转帖] 美奥巴马卑鄙和日欧合伙逼中国贱卖稀土 海归商务 2012-3-14 周三, 10:55
[转帖]奥巴马国情咨文:建立永续发展的经济模式 海归商务 2012-1-25 周三, 20:14

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 暗八仙离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.