海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [原創]世界上最相信愛情的人---王菲
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [原創]世界上最相信愛情的人---王菲   
所跟贴 [原創]世界上最相信愛情的人---王菲 -- lonelyvalleyblvd - (400 Byte) 2006-6-01 周四, 00:26 (1293 reads)
SuanNiBaiRou
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 6

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2006/04/05
文章: 1885
来自: pork & garlic ...
海归分: 11739

文章标题: [很久以前写的]现在相信爱情的女人很少,因为爱是付出。 (1075 reads)      时间: 2006-6-01 周四, 02:54   

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Everyday around 7pm, there are love songs requested at XXXFM around XXX area. XXX's soft and thick voice talked with callers tenderly and led them to describe the moving story that they are willing to share, usually they are THE stories of their lives, and then it is the song after song of describing mostly one thing — love.I have been so moved time and time again before. Just give out a story on the program several days ago — a 31 year old man called and said:" I want to request a song for Susie … who gave me away 31 years ago to my mother worked nearby. I could not find her, my birth mother, and I want to tell my brothers or sisters that might be out there and my mother, that I wish them all the best, and I want to tell them, for 31 years, I have been tried my best, and I have a little daughter. And then the music began, it is "Hello" by Lionel Richie. I was very moved.

These days, I thought a little bit about the way people, we modern people express love. The above caller who has no clue who his birth mother is has to express love this way. But how do we express love? Can love be expressed by lyrics in songs? Yes, in a certain way, for five minutes. If it is that simple, then there would be many fewer broken homes, broken dreams.

I remember I know an old Chinese lady, her husband died when she was very young, she took care of multiple children by herself, took care of her children's children, never married. Whenever she went back to the tomb of her husband buried in rural China, she would burn some paper money, and tears pouring out like light rain. It seems to me that she doesn't know read and write, she doesn't have her identity in her whole life, her whole life is about surviving and more surviving, struggle when there is not enough, struggle when there is enough … I think if her husband is alive, she would also struggle with her husband, but in the end, one thing would not change. She mentioned on occasions when she still had a clear mind: she wanted to be rest together with her husband died many decacds ago.

There are and there were so many women like the one I described above, on the street, in the field, in China. But there will be less and less. When I think about it, I think it is pretty interesting. It is so hard to raise love to that kind of level in us modern woman. I don't have it. I don't know anyone who has it. What happened?

Have we loved anyone? Are we really looking for love?

===============================================

Hello by Lionel Richie
I’ve been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I’ve kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you’re looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You’re all I’ve ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
Because you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love youI long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello!
I’ve just got to let you know
Because I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven’t got a clue
But let me start by saying I love youHello!
Is it me you’re looking for?
Becuase I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven’t got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
賽斯書《心靈的本質》3 創造生命的奇蹟。運用『假裝』的方法擴大自己的世界觀... 科学,生命和未来 2023-4-01 周六, 08:09
[转帖]陸企要上市 創辦人婚變攪局 转自世界新闻网 海归商务 2011-9-21 周三, 12:01
世界局势正在急剧变化 海归商务 2023-3-22 周三, 18:41
世界政府和大同世界 海归主坛 2023-3-06 周一, 15:13
【转载】紫薇圣人与世界末日 生活风情 2023-1-16 周一, 04:31
花3千就能睡留学圈女神?揭开光怪陆离的留学世界 留学与移民 2018-7-25 周三, 16:57
【走不出的非洲】(6)看吧,全世界三分之一的火烈鸟都在这里 生活风情 2018-1-30 周二, 15:47
第三十章 微观世界的负重越野行军 (美国梦幻曲系列) 生活风情 2017-11-06 周一, 09:34

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 SuanNiBaiRou离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.