海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 桥梁工程的商业计划简介
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 桥梁工程的商业计划简介   
所跟贴 桥梁工程的商业计划简介 -- 狼协 - (6721 Byte) 2006-2-14 周二, 17:10 (4678 reads)
yiersan

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校

加入时间: 2006/01/30
文章: 200

海归分: 13908

文章标题: Some random thoughts... (636 reads)      时间: 2006-2-15 周三, 08:24   

作者:yiersan海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

1) why is haiguinet better than other online market maker to do this? This question is related to the core competency in your plan. I could not understand the source of the cost advantage. Do you have low-cost suppliers that nobody else has access to, or do you have a unique distribution channel that can cut the transportation cost?

2) WalMart's model is low cost. They achieved it through: 1. strong bargaining power; 2. effecient supply chain; 3. information sharing with producers to accurately forecast demand.(there is a lot of high tech inputs in this area by walmart) 4. reduced promotion cost for producers, and hence receive part of cost saving. You are planning to build an online walmart, but I could not see the similarity.

3) Currently, the core readership for this website are people who have intention to "Haigui" or already "HaiGui". To what extent are you planning to utilize these resources? Are these resourses strong enough to give you a competitive edge?

4) What's your plan to help producers to reach RIGHT buyers, or vice versa? In other words, how do you ensure traffic come to your platform? And what makes it more efficient for either party to come to you instead of going to other channels?

I am still a new guy to this site. My intention is to help you develop a better business plan. Smile Please don't feel being offended.

作者:yiersan海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由yiersan于2006-2-15 周三, 12:39修改,总共修改了2次

相关主题
桥梁工程案例: 中国企业首次遭遇美国反垄断诉讼 ZT  ... 海归论坛 2005-7-10 周日, 12:29
桥梁工程案例: 中国企业首次遭遇美国反垄断诉讼 ZT  ... 海归论坛 2005-7-10 周日, 12:06
桥梁工程案例: 中国企业如何利用海外华人的资源 ZT 海归论坛 2005-6-10 周五, 08:40
桥梁工程小组工作计划 海归论坛 2003-11-21 周五, 04:35
[通知]桥梁工程成员请注意:海归网项目管理平台已经转移到新服务器上 海归论坛 2006-3-17 周五, 08:05
读狼协的桥梁工程有感,海龟网为什么不看看自己马厩里的马? 海归论坛 2006-2-15 周三, 06:00
桥梁工程内坛已经恢复 海归论坛 2006-2-07 周二, 23:26
关于确认桥梁工程工作人员前期工作贡献的通知 海归论坛 2006-1-21 周六, 01:56

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 yiersan离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.