海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 回馈海归网公布创业产品点子(完颜洪烈)-看在我打了几个小时的份上,提提意见吧.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 回馈海归网公布创业产品点子(完颜洪烈)-看在我打了几个小时的份上,提提意见吧.   
所跟贴 Some comments -- 游客 - (1120 Byte) 2003-10-29 周三, 03:30 (291 reads)
完颜洪烈
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Thnks for replying, my thoughts - > (287 reads)      时间: 2003-10-29 周三, 05:38      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

For product one, I am sure there's no existing product. There may be some similar projects going on in some big companies, I even saw there is a project(just entertainment part of my product) on sourceforge.net.
However, I have not seen any the product with such features, nor the strategy I proposed to develop such product. Remember the product has to be full feature computer first, that means you can do anything that you do on a normal computer, surfing web, Word, Excel, Visual Studio, Macromedia, your name it. Also it has to play DVD, and CD MP3 with a remote control, without power-up the main computer or tell user to leave it on at all time. The time to market is critical. Remember it’s not big fish eat small fish, it’s fast fish eat slow fish. In my opinion such product is really not that hard to develop at all.

One of the main reason there is no product one on the market is there is no product 2 on the market. Let’s face it, you can set in a sofa to surfing the internet with a laptop and a 801.11b card. But the main issue is you want to enjoy a big screen.
Yeah, sure, there’re projectors alright, but they are beyond the reach of average customer. So the product 2, is more of a market opportunity. The main thing is price. I am sure the manufacturor can afford the price of $600 or any price average customer willing a pay, and still command some margin. They just don’t want to give up that margin. Here what a low priced manufacter can do is like what APEX did wth its super low price DVD player 3,4 years ago, that’s to get as much market share as possible in a short period of time, I am sure some Chinese manufacturers are capable of doing it.

Product 6, I am sure there’s no such product, why do people by such product right now, with product 1.

Product 3 needs lots of experiment to develop.

Product 4 and 5, there are product already, but they are niche, however if product 1 and 2 take off, they will become main stream.

As for quality and cost, my take is there is no need to improve quality now, just keep the cost low. If the cost is high, these product are sustaining product, if the cost is low enough, they become disruptive product. (used word form “innovator’s dilemma”,
Big boys will have no interest in these products if they saw INITIAL margin is so low. )

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
海归网开通“创业园区”版块,开展与各地留学人员创业园和经济开发区的合作 创业园区 2007-8-06 周一, 18:45
特贴照片一张,以表对海归论坛的大金国的皇子完颜洪烈的敬意! 海归论坛 2004-2-05 周四, 08:11
还是考虑回归海归网吧! 海归主坛 2022-5-24 周二, 08:55
[转帖] 小公司,最怕股东多,这里有一个海龟创业的的例子 海归商务 2011-2-15 周二, 10:33
【戒海归网公告】如果本人违反,罚款三千元人民币交给阿豹作为南方局活动经费,... 海归酒吧 2010-1-29 周五, 09:18
海归网经营团队的开门招募及创业融资圈子 海归网发展新计划讨论 2009-7-04 周六, 00:10
中国红十字总会联合海归网公布: 救灾专用帐号和热线, 以及海外各国捐款方式汇总 海归主坛 2008-5-13 周二, 11:36
果然是广告贴,内容已被Link删除。wo99haoaini 网友,广告事... 海归茶馆 2008-3-07 周五, 17:20

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.